Welcome Anonymous !

Alpha Squad US TeamSpeak Viewer

Liquid Assets

Announce your upcoming projects and discuss them or ask for help in here.

Re: Liquid Assets

Postby Splint » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:03 am

Hey guys tryin to get a heads up on a couple things.
1. Whos ts3 server? I assume Legion of Sparta.
2. Are we using Acre?
3. if so..are we going to try using the latest version of
acre?(1.0.12.216) out today 10/22/10
Splint

Postby Buehgler_AS » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:00 pm

Everyone, please gather on the AS US TS3 server no later than 2045 Zulu. Dai-san will (I hope) join us to provide final details.

According to earlier posts we are going to play this with vanilla CO, so there should be no need for any mods.
Buehgler_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Dai-San » Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:12 pm

Hi guy's

I will join you on your TS server before 21:00 and give anyone who need them the TS and server details or alternately feel free to have a look on http://www.legionofspartans.com/forums/index.php? where you can get all the details before hand.

The Tac Server will be running vanilla CO with BAF characters in the mission. We personally don't run ACRE but you can use the normal mods in circulation such as HDR, TeamHud etc.

Looking forward to it, now just have to keep reminding the missus we MUST leave the mother-in-laws by 19:00 at the latest... wish me luck.
Dai-San

Postby Dai-San » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:36 pm

FFS... 19:35 and not left yet, looks like a speeding ticket on the way home.
Dai-San

Postby Dai-San » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:14 pm

Thanks to everyone that helped out last night, was good to give the mission a run through with a full compliment.

Sorry about the fail at the end, I had somehow accidentally moved the fail trigger further down the road.

The Helo should also be doing a search and destroy rather than hovering there, but as always with ArmA AI and Vehicles, it works 8 times out of ten then decides to have a hissy fit.

Hope you all enjoyed it and any criticism or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers guy's ;63
Dai-San

Postby Robalo_AS » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:48 pm

Just some minor issues, other than what you already mentioned:
- The music at the start is a little annoying, it can disrupt comms, probably best suited in an intro, with a mission parameter to skip it for everybody.
- The end should not be triggered so abruptly, put a little notice that the mission is completed, succeeded or failed a few seconds between the current end trigger and a final trigger that calls the debriefing screen.
- I may be wrong, as I only played it once, but there seem to be some immediate AI reactions called every time the new tasks were added. Perhaps make them less obvious and randomize them a little so they don't become predictable when the mission is replayed.

Thanks for inviting us, I really enjoyed it, overall it's a well made mission, had some nice effects and well balanced. I hope we will return the favor soon by setting up something like that.
Robalo_AS
--------------
--------------

Previous

Return to Missions - Work in Progress

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts