[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Alpha Squad • View topic - Arma Android Development

Welcome Anonymous !

Alpha Squad US TeamSpeak Viewer

Arma Android Development

The forum dedicated to creating missions for ARMA. Share your missions and your knowledge to others here !

Re: Arma Android Development

Postby Firefly_AS » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:25 am

Thanks to Jackal for testing. We were able to get it working for him. You will need to install the 32bit version of the Visual Studio 2013 pack here:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... x?id=40784

I'll work on trying to compile a version that doesn't need this later, but for testing now it's probably preferred. Not sure whether to post this up on the BIS forums yet or wait... I'll see. Obviously there's still a lot of work to do testing and adding more features.
Tools: | | | |
Firefly_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Jackal_AS » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:43 am

Awesome work, here is a screenshot:

Jackal_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby kklownboy_AS » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:55 pm

wow cool, now we need better icons, and some transparency.
Visualising the individual bitplanes of hashing-functions
kklownboy_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Jackal_AS » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:47 pm

I think firefly has been very transparent :)
Jackal_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Firefly_AS » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:29 am

New version on dropbox adds weather information. Posted on BIS forums to get more testers.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.p ... -Arma-3%29
Firefly_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby kklownboy_AS » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:49 pm

wow! very neato
Visualising the individual bitplanes of hashing-functions
kklownboy_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Robalo_AS » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:45 pm

Robalo_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Firefly_AS » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:12 pm

Thanks, see the "Mission Mod Editing" channel in Teamspeak for an updated plugin DLL. This one is compiled against .NET Framework 4.5 which should get around this issue. Just download it and overwrite the DLL file in the following folder: @Arma2NET\Addins\Arma2NETConnect

Let me know if it works.
Firefly_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Splint » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:43 am

OK, have android(Samsung Galaxy 3. something) and downloads when are you available Fire? Tomorrow nite is good or now.
“That’s what I’ve been – I say, that’s what I’ve been telling you, boy!”
Splint

Postby Firefly_AS » Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:23 pm

Tonight (Thursday) should work. I'll try to catch you.
Firefly_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Splint » Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:29 am

After we got everything installed I was hopeful. However it seems the I am continuing to wait for "Arma game connection" after selecting GPS/Map. I have a gps and a navipad. The time function displays. I'm guessing because I have loaded ASMODS that the gps will not connect. I will try vanilla the next chance I get. Its late and I have to give the phone back to my daughter in the morning. Thanks for the step by step Fire.

Much Appreciated,
sp

ps. I will get back to you with more data asap.

Edit; Sky, wind, Humidity, fog, Waves are all updating continuously

Date: Jun 24, 2035
Time:12:26::59 PM and counting....YAY!!!
Great job Firefly! I can only conclude that the GPS/map function does not work because the GPS was removed
“That’s what I’ve been – I say, that’s what I’ve been telling you, boy!”
Splint

Postby Firefly_AS » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:53 pm

Hmm interesting, yeah try only loading in those two mods perhaps and try again? That should fix it. Glad it's working.
Firefly_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Robalo_AS » Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:47 am

Robalo_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Firefly_AS » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:33 pm