Welcome Anonymous !

Alpha Squad US TeamSpeak Viewer

SIX Updater

General discussion about ARMA, the OFP successor.

Re: SIX Updater

Postby Buehgler_AS » Tue May 01, 2012 2:34 am

Cool, looks like we will have a "dead channel" for dead players to talk in.

I am out of town tomorrow and Wednesday, so I will probably not get this into our repository until Thursday morning. I'll post as soon as I get things updated.
Buehgler_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Buehgler_AS » Sat May 12, 2012 6:19 pm

Folks, if SU suddenly refuses to start (messages about corrupt/missing files etc.) please look at this post by SB and follow the instructions to re-install manually. That is what I needed to do.
Buehgler_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Gnome_AS » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:26 pm

I find it odd SU does not support the ACR DLC automatically yet. I was going to drop a quick line on DISQUS for Sickboy, but that is not working for me inside SU. (something about a my browser type not being supported (?))
Gnome_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Buehgler_AS » Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:37 pm

Sorry, I also noticed that SU does not know about ACR, but did not mention it in my other post :(

Just go to your MODs tab, then use the local mods scroll-bos down at the bottom center of SU to find ACR and add it to your profile. It will have a very light grey hexagon next to it, indicating that it is a local mod. All should be good then.

FYI, I am running with the full version in ACR, and do not have the lite version installed at all.
Buehgler_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Gnome_AS » Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:20 am

Yeah, it's all good. I've been launching via SU (that way) since I got it. Just figured it would be added in with the rest of the DLC to keep things standardized. I'll poke at Sickboy tomorrow, I imagine he's just busier than the rest of us. ;)
Gnome_AS
--------------
--------------

Previous

Return to ARMA :: Main Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts