[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Alpha Squad • View topic - AlphaSquad Dedicated Servers

Welcome Anonymous !

Alpha Squad US TeamSpeak Viewer

AlphaSquad Dedicated Servers

General discussion about ARMA, the OFP successor.

Re: AlphaSquad Dedicated Servers

Postby Splint » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:58 am

Hello Firefly, FYI server locked up :)

EDIT:
Server is ok
“That’s what I’ve been – I say, that’s what I’ve been telling you, boy!”
Splint

Postby Cruusher_AS » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:18 pm

Some of us were wondering if the server could be "rolled Back" so we could play some stuff like (incoming Mission) ? I was prompted to put fourth the question here. Who out there can get the server somewhat playable /thanks / Cruusher ^_^
Cruusher_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Firefly_AS » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:52 am

Should be fixed. The "incoming mission" looks to be old (and modded to use @Asmods functionality). I would recommend using ALIVE missions for now since those are known to work.
Tools: | | | |
Firefly_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Splint » Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:49 am

It was working before CBA update, though we played without ASRAI. It is the "only" mission any of us play Fire. Without it most will play it on our own machines as I have been. Why can't what was done be undone?
Splint

Postby Firefly_AS » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:13 pm

Firefly_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Splint » Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:49 am

Splint

Postby Firefly_AS » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:37 am

Firefly_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Splint » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:02 am

Thanks Fire for the time, appreciated here. I would have overwritten the asr mission with the one I gave you. It works on my machine with the ASMODS mod folder. I was incorrect when I said I was playing without the ASMODS folder. I still think the newer CBA (that you rolled back) thank you. I think it may have corrupted the current ASR Ghost mission. I have nothing to back that up...just a shot in the dark.

The stand alone Ghost incoming mission that you put on the server has the old "virtual Ammobox" We have our load outs saved in the arsenal.

Hot fix 1.56 on march 3 coincides closely to the time we updated. The first paragraph of that spotrep talks about avoiding corrupting files
Splint

Postby Firefly_AS » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:43 pm

Firefly_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Hatchet_AS » Tue May 03, 2016 8:00 pm

Alright gentlemen, time to do ArmA foo again. Find me on TS, let me know what's borked and not proper. We need to be back up to speed for the coming DLC, so let's get it done.

;mg
Hatchet_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Hatchet_AS » Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:23 am

To roll Tanoa or not to roll Tanoa. You be the decision maker!

It's out there. Not sure if RC is updating like DEV or not though. And the .ebo's are non-delta-foo. So it's big downloads when they update. Which has been 3 times since E3 I think. But anywho, would love to go run around the island with you guys, drink some beers, explore the jungle and whatnot.
Hatchet_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Firefly_AS » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:17 pm

Firefly_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby kklownboy_AS » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:52 pm

roll on rolly polly, not sure witch one is the one to do? also the alive update to 1.07
Visualising the individual bitplanes of hashing-functions
kklownboy_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Hatchet_AS » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:44 pm

Mkay, chatted a bit with folks. I think we'll be pretty safe loading the RC up. Might change once or twice more before launch. But probably only once more, which I don't mind servicing. I'll take a look at the persistent mission also, I think that can be ported without too much screaming and face against desk action.

I'll update there server here in a bit. I am planning on being around today dealing with AS things in general.

;mg
Hatchet_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Hatchet_AS » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:20 am

Fixed things, but the server be occupied by unresponsive people. Will try do things another day.
Hatchet_AS
--------------
--------------

PreviousNext

Return to ARMA :: Main Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts