[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Alpha Squad • View topic - AlphaSquad Dedicated Servers

Welcome Anonymous !

Alpha Squad US TeamSpeak Viewer

AlphaSquad Dedicated Servers

General discussion about ARMA, the OFP successor.

Re: AlphaSquad Dedicated Servers

Postby Splint » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:52 am

Riddle of the day.
KK, myself, Jinx and Burton somehow locked the server, probably do to some older load outs (I know mine need to be deleted and remade) Anyway, myself, KK and Burton can't join the server because we are still on the server...
“That’s what I’ve been – I say, that’s what I’ve been telling you, boy!”
Splint

Postby Firefly_AS » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:51 am

Server seemed to show an "out of memory error". Not sure why that is... it's restarted.
Tools: | | | |
Firefly_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Firefly_AS » Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:06 pm

What's the process for updating the dedicated server files via Steam? Just open Steam? Or is there some special other way?
Firefly_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Firefly_AS » Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:07 pm

Server crashed again with same out of memory error. Looks like we're not the only ones having problems.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/16028 ... try2954108
Firefly_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Firefly_AS » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:41 pm

Sorry for delay, server rebooted.
Firefly_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Firefly_AS » Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:52 am

OK, we're back to using Play With Six for the time being. Please use the PWS repository for now (@ASMODS is disabled at the moment).
Firefly_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Splint » Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:18 am

What is that address
Splint

Postby Firefly_AS » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:29 pm

Firefly_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Firefly_AS » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:05 pm

Splint, KK, and myself got Arma3Sync tested. I think I know most of the quirks. This will allow us to run a custom repository (and thus @asmods once it's fixed). I would recommend using this for the future. Right now PWS is still setup and working as well. I still need to figure out the updating stuff on the server but I'll need to wait until a mod gets changed for that.

If you want to try it out, add this as the auto-config URL:

http://addons.alphasquad.net/a3/.a3s/autoconfig

There are some other important details about folder order which I can run through with instructions later. But for now, good progress. ;63
Firefly_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Splint » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:10 am

Server needs restarted :)
Splint

Postby kklownboy_AS » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:01 am

xlhost was toast @ 9pm~ PST to 9:30pm

good now.
:slap:

https://twitter.com/XLHost/status/699100373450096640 ;1784
Last edited by kklownboy_AS on Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Visualising the individual bitplanes of hashing-functions
kklownboy_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Buehgler_AS » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:30 am

Was down for about 45 min. Should all be good now.
Buehgler_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby Firefly_AS » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:52 am

Updated ALIVE and CBA3 on server (and on Arma3Sync custom server). I think I understand how it works now and how to do updates serverside. I can make an instructional video but I think it's going to have to wait til after I move and get setup in the new apartment. Unless someone else wants to step in.
Firefly_AS
--------------
--------------

Postby kklownboy_AS » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:18 pm

Thnx Fire!
Visualising the individual bitplanes of hashing-functions
kklownboy_AS
--------------
--------------